W/C 15th June
If you have finished all of the tasks below your next challenge is:
Use your time knowledge to write a diary about what you got up to last week
Monday 8th June 2020
7.15am I got up, got dressed and went downstairs. All of my family were all ready eating their breakfast, as they had woken up earlier than me.
7.45am My mum made me some toast, which she spread with my favourite strawberry jam and then I ate it. Mum was laughing so much, as I got jam all over my face.
9.25am My mum and I went to visit the park, I played on the swings, but I didn't go on the slide. The weather was very hot, it was a good job that I remembered to put sun cream on.
Tuesday 9th June 2020
9.05am I looked on our class page at the tasks that had been set. I choose to do literacy first, as I like literacy better than numeracy.
I look forward to reading your diary entries. Don't forget to use the correct times.
Remember to also practise your spellings, do your daily reads and complete your phonics tasks.
W/C 11th May
Your tasks this week are:
1. Write a recount of how you celebrate V.E day.
2. Write instructions on how to make anything that you ate.
3. Design a game that you could play. This could be a board game, an outdoor game, or use your imagination to think of a completely different type of game.
4. Imagine that you are a child living in 1945, write a poem to describe what is happening, how you are feeling, what will happen next!
5. Design your own propaganda poster.
Remember to use the class success ladder, (this is on the class page), when you are writing. Think about what your target is. Remember to use conjunctions, expanded noun phrase, ambitious vocabulary and make your writing interesting.
I have also attached some useful prompts below, to help you if you are struggling.