In the first half term we will be learning all about the Tudor era, when and who started it and why and all about Henry VIII and his many wives.
We will be asking;
- Who was Henry VIII?
- Why did he have so many wives?
- Why did his marriages not work out and why did he keep getting married?
- What did he do all day?
- What was he like as a person?
- What was life like for poor people in Tudor times?
- What was different about rich and poor people during Tudor times?
- What can inventories, from Tudor times, tell us about the era?