Our Glorious Global Garden
Over the Autumn Term our project will be investigating Our Global Garden - the natural world around us. We will be investigating different varieties of plants, the various roles that they play in our lives and why they are important.
This half term we will be focusing on answering the following questions:
- What do plants need to survive?
- How do we identify different plants and how do they reproduce?
- Where do fruit and vegetables come from?
- Where do different plants grow?
- Why are plants so important?
In Maths this half term we are mainly focusing on place value and the 4 operations - addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
In place value, we will be investigating the value of different digits and representing numbers up to 1000.
We will also be covering some Maths topics from the Year 2 curriculum, including time, money and measurement.